Looking for board members or advisors to lead your organization in the right direction?
Welcome! This is a series of workshops and events designed to connect nonprofit founders and to provide them with the knowledge they need to start their organizations.
About the Event
Nonprofits and social good organizations rely on individuals who not only care about their cause but can also contribute to their organization’s mission-focused growth. Join us for our workshop on how to effectively recruit and engage your board of directors or advisors to achieve your organization’s goals. You’ll walk away from this workshop knowing how to effectively recruit the right members and advisors for your organization and new methods for facilitating meaningful board meetings that result in strategies that help move your organization towards your goals..
This workshop covers:
● Basics of board management for nonprofits/social good organizations
● Who do you need on your board and how do you recruit them?
● Facilitation techniques for effective meetings
● Perfect your ‘elevator pitch’ to recruit board members.
● Board scorecards and Executive Director Evaluations